Patient Consultation Form
Thank you for thinking of us to help your patients! Please click here to download our Patient Consultation Form. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com or call our office at 804-270-7940. We are glad to help in any way we can.
Learning/Continuing Education Opportunities
We strive not only to provide the best dental care available but also to raise our own bar as practicing health-care providers. Dr. Ward has been lecturing students and her fellow dentists for over 12 years and enjoys learning and sharing her knowledge with colleagues in the dental and medical (or allied health) field and with the community.
Here are some of the topics available:
- Single tooth implant treatment planning
- Implant-Supported Overdentures
- Implant impression techniques
- Implant temporization – the critical step to a successful restoration!
- All-Ceramic Crown and Bridge
- Esthetics, shade taking, and tooth selection
- The Dentist’s Role in Obstructive Sleep Apnea
We appreciate your interest and look forward to discussing options with you. If you or your study group is interested in hearing more about any of these topics or how we can schedule a lecture, you can contact us at (804) 270-7940 or directly to Dr. Ward’s cell phone at (804) 986-6633.